A frosty morning on the campsite Camping Les 4 Montagnes under the snow
Yelloh! Village les 4 Montagnes Le Joyeux Réveil change of name becomes the campsite Les 4 Montagnes
The Vercors "Four Mountains" designates the northern end of the massif
and takes its name from the 4 historic communes that are Villard de Lans,
Lans en Vercors, Méaudre and of course Autrans. Let yourself be tempted
by the many activities offered by the surrounding area, the trails
accessible to families to discover the fauna and flora in natural spaces,
on foot, by bicycle or by the air ...
Season 2018 Reservations for the 2018 season are open!
END OF SEASON 2017 And here is the 2017 season that ends....
We would like to thank you warmly for having been so many to visit us this summer!
We close the doors of the campsite until the weekend of May 1, 2018,
meanwhile, we prepare some new small adjustments.
At the next season ....
A camping holiday in the Vercors
The 55 camping pitches of Camping Au Joyeux Réveil are spacious (100 m²), delimited, level, grassy and more or less shaded. Whether you travel with your tent, caravan or camper van, you’ll be enjoying the great view on the landscapes of the Vercors while having breakfast. You won’t get bored!
Comfort in nature
During your holiday in the Nature Park of the Vercors, you’ll be appreciating the pure mountain air. Comfort is not forgotten about: all the camping pitches offer electric hook-up, a surface of at least 100 m² and a panoramic view on the Alps or the fields.
At the heated sanitary block, you’ll find all the facilities you need for a pleasant camping holiday in the Vercors.
The block is accessible for disabled guests. The sanitary facilities are modern and equipped with a nursery and launderette with two washing machines and one tumble dryer.
- Sale of washing machine tokens at the reception 4 €, with washing powder 4€50
- You can make use of an iron board (free borrow of iron on demand at the reception).
- The camping pitches are available from 2 pm and must be vacated before 2 pm.
- The maximum number of persons per camping pitch is 6 (babies included).
- Electric hook-up of 6A, please bring a European adapter and extension cord of at least 25 metres.
- You can make use of a freezer for your ice packs and you can hire a fridge (subject to availability, 4 € per day.
- The site offers a few shared barbecues and picnic tables.